Humanity is on the verge of completely disconnecting with the surrounding nature. Right now, the constant search of progress has turned technology and evolution against it, making us dependent on artificial stimulus that slowly incapacitate us to perceive reality through our feelings.
We believe the paradigm shift comes from us. Therefore, instead of thinking sustainable as doing good for the globe as an isolated figure, we design to create one that helps us see ourselves as part of nature. Sustainability should be an unconscious desire of the designer in the attempt of rediscovering our relationship with it.
With this in mind, we created Instincts. A place where we will rediscover our relationship with nature through gastronomy, art, design, and technology. Promoting and teaching us to live with nature and not from nature.
FOR THE DINNERS:
- Artist: Masaaki Hasegawa
- Tuesday - Friday (11.00-19.00hrs)
- Saturday (14.00-21.00hrs)
- Wednesdays (19 hrs)
- 01. February 07
- DISEÑO BIOINSPIRADO - Nicola Cerantola
- ECOALF - Carolina Blazquez
- NI LAS MIGAS - Fernando Gonzales
- 02. February 21
- READING BETWEEN NATURE - Masaaki Hasegawa
- TAKE ME SOMEWHERE I SHOULD KNOW - Escaparatech
- 03. February 28
- SLOW FASHION NEXT - Gema Gomez
- FEEDING KNOWLEDGE - We Crave
- Thursdays - Fridays (21.00hrs)
- Price: 50 €
- (VAT NOT included)
- *If you have any allergies or intolerances, it is absolutely necessary that you tell us before making your reservation.
- To get in contact with us: email@example.com.